Israel

Israel

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Jerusalem

We arrived in Jerusalem tonight and will be here for the remainder of our trip. Sorry for the delayed and incomplete blogs. I've had trouble with the internet in the hotel and have had to do most of the updates from my phone which leads to typos and other issues. I hope that this is now fixed as the internet in the hotel we are in now seems to work fine. In fact, I've been watching the Steeler/Indy game tonight. My good friend from World Vision, Steve Haas, was in Jerusalem tonight and we got a chance to hang out for a couple of hours. We will be hosting Rich Stearns (President of WV) for a pastors lunch at Bayside on November 21st. I'm going to go to sleep now as it is approaching midnight. Blessings

2 comments:

  1. Rest well.
    I am enjoying all your posts and photos.
    They bring back such fond memories of our trip in 2000.
    Sue Batz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,

    Thanks for your incredible photos and blog. My sister Cris lives in Germany and is with you. She is having an amazing time. Thanks for taking care of her. :)

    Henri

    ReplyDelete